Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) is an electronic public access service that allows users to obtain case and docket information from federal appellate, district and bankruptcy courts, and the PACER Case Locator via the Internet. PACER is provided by the federal Judiciary in keeping with its commitment to providing public access to court information via a centralized service.
In compliance with the policy of the Judicial Conference of the United States, and the E-Government Act of 2002, all Written Opinions are avaliable through PACER, and may be downloaded at no charge.
- Bankruptcy case cover sheets and dockets
- AKA's and DBA's
- 341 meeting dates and location
- Confirmation hearing notices and locations
- Adversarial cover sheets and dockets
- Claims registers
- Attorney/trustee/professional addresses & phone numbers
Pacer is available 24 hours a day via the Internet.
Requirements for using PACER:
1. User Account and Password from PACER Billing Center - San Antonio, TX
2. Internet Connection
3. Web Browser (i.e., Internet Explorer, Firefox)